LCD Display used by many chinese ebike manufacturers.
Quick guide on the menus which are a bit tricky to navigate to until you get used to it.
For a cheap chinese LCD it actually has quite few features:
- limited but configurable amp limiting
- limited but configurable min voltage
- configurable speed limit (max 72km/h)
- cruise control
- supports various motor configurations.
- motor temp sensor support
- control head lights (if controller has output).
See my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE9Pd3mK7xM
reference the PDF linked in the manual section.
- If the screen does not light up you are not in the first config menu.
- If you failed to get the screen to light up, turn the bike off and on (hold middle button for 2-3 seconds) before retrying by holding the top and bottom down at the same time.
- If you hold middle button longer than ~2 seconds it saves and exits config.
- If holding middle button to save but not exit does not work, try cylcing settings to see if the screen stops flashing.
- You can only go to the next menu deep if the screen is light up and no LCD segments are flashing.
PDF: http://wiki.memslist.com/pdfs/K-LCD3.pdf My Wiki Page for it: http://wiki.memslist.com/index.php?title=Kt-lcd3&redirect=no