Url redirection is correctly working now :)
I got tired of using google docs for all my tech notes and decided to host my on wiki instead. This wiki is a brain dump for myself and any other tech heads out there, hosting only costs me ~$140 a year so I think its well worth it.
Easiest way to browse atm is to use: Special:Categories
If you want an account just request and wait for validation, you can ping me if you want quick access.
Warning that it is a private wiki and there will be a low to zero tolerance to vandalism.
Adding / Editing
Keep it sfw and nothing illegal (ie dont store windows serial keys here).
When creating a new page, always categorize it.
If adding a different way to do something, ADD do not replace. Edit wiki page to have method 1, method 2 etc sub sections for example.
Use my crappy Wiki cheat sheet for links to admin stuff.
Most actual wiki information (formatting etc) can be found here: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- 01:45, 28 October 2016 7seg display (hist) [776 bytes] Mem (Created page with "== About == This is a module I designed and printed to PCB. == V1 == === PCB === panel layout file:7seg_display_v1_panel.jpg === Parts List === 1x PCB Module 1x 7...")
- 01:07, 27 October 2016 Eagle (hist) [455 bytes] Mem (Created page with "== About == This page is about the Eagle PCB Design Software. https://cadsoft.io/ == Commands == Eagle supports scripted commands, below are some of my frequently used on...")
- 02:32, 14 September 2016 Arduino pro mini (hist) [5,257 bytes] Mem (Created page with "== About == == Burning Bootloader using avrdude == Wire according to diagram shown in this article: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Hacking/MiniBootloader Ensure your arduino uno...")
- 05:10, 27 August 2016 Stk500 (hist) [1,580 bytes] Mem (Created page with "== About == == High voltage programming == === DIP 28 - Config A == Chips supported: Atmega8/ Atmega328p")
- 07:53, 25 August 2016 Usbasp (hist) [2,947 bytes] Mem (Created page with "== About == How to burn the arduino bootloader to an atmega328p using a cheap USBasp programmer. == Notes == I had to update the firmware first before it was usable with th...")
- 14:58, 14 August 2015 LM2596HV (hist) [647 bytes] Mem (Created page with "== About == LM2596HV is a great buck converter capable of stepping down ~5-60v down to 2-60v. Unfortunately there are many fake HV's. I figured out (pretty sure) how to tel...")
- 02:03, 4 May 2015 Steam (hist) [266 bytes] Mem (Created page with "about quick reference for steam hack(s). Network Backup Directory (windows) run cmd as administrator and do like below: <pre>D:\Steam>mklink /D d:\steam\Backups \...")
- 21:40, 23 November 2014 Kt-lcd3 (hist) [1,454 bytes] Mem (Created page with "category:ebikes == About == LCD Display used by many chinese ebike manufacturers.")
- 10:31, 12 November 2014 Cycle analyst v3 (hist) [484 bytes] Mem (Created page with "category:ebikes == About == links and notes on CA v3 == Notes == === PAS === you need a special PAS as CA sends 10v like this one shown here: http://em3ev.com/store/i...")
- 08:28, 12 November 2014 Lyen 12 FET 84-132V High Voltage Racing Controller (hist) [754 bytes] Mem (Created page with "== About == various notes about the ebike controller Im using. 12 FET 84-132V High Voltage Racing Controller - LYEN $199 == Links == Forum: http://endless-sphere.com/forum...")